Privacy Statement – eHub Health Website
This page sets out the policy which eHub Health Pty Limited will use when managing personal information collected through the eHub Health website (ehubhealth.wpengine.com).
This policy does not apply to specific programs provided by eHub Health such as Moodgym, Mental Health Guru and eCouch and any derivative programs or research trials. Our policy for managing personal information collected through specific programs are available when accessing those programs through their respective portals, such as at moodgym.com.au, moodgym.de, mhguru.com.au, ecouch.anu.edu.au and other sites that we deliver.
When this policy uses ‘I’, ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’ or ‘eHub’ it means eHub Health Pty Limited.
Who does this policy apply to?
- All individuals whose personal information is collected in relation to the products and services offered by us;
- All individuals whose personal information is collected by us in the course of our functions and activities such as service providers, contractors and prospective employees.
What is collected?
The type of information we may collect and hold through the eHub Health website includes personal information about:
- clients, business colleagues and potential clients and their employees;
- information about individuals we collect in the course of administering the eHub programs;
- suppliers and their employees;
- prospective employees and contractors; and
- other people who come into contact with eHub.
In general, the personal information we collect and hold includes:
- name, contact details, email address, telephone numbers, age or age group, gender, occupation; and
- testimonials and feedback, and other information which assists us in conducting our business, providing and marketing our services and meeting our professional obligations.
We may also collect payment details.
How do we collect and hold personal information?
Data, including any personal information, may not be stored on a server in the same jurisdiction as the user or customer.
We will generally collect personal information from you directly when you provide your details to us or from you indirectly through emails, forms, face-to-face meetings, business cards and telephone conversations and through use of the services and facilities available through this website and social media channels (including our blogs and any eHub social media sites such as Facebook or LinkedIn channels).
We might also obtain personal information from third parties in some instances which might include analysis of use of the eHub website.
Protection of user privacy is a high priority for eHub Health and we will take reasonable steps to protect the security of personal information. Our personnel are required to respect the confidentiality of personal information and the privacy of individuals. We take reasonable steps to protect personal information held from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure, for example by use of physical security and restricted access to electronic records. Where we no longer require your personal information we will take reasonable steps to destroy it.
Why do we collect, hold, use and disclose personal information?
In general, we may collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information collected through the eHub Health website for the following purposes:
- to conduct our business including providing research services;
- to provide and market our services;
- to communicate with you to provide or promote our services;
- to purchase goods or services;
- to help us manage and enhance our services; and
- to comply with our legal and professional obligations.
Who do we disclose your personal information to?
We may disclose your other personal information:
- to entities who assist us in providing our services (including hosting and data storage providers);
- to social media sites on which we have a presence; and
- where we are required to do so by law.
Are we likely to disclose your personal information overseas?
We may disclose your personal information to the following overseas recipients:
- to other companies or individuals who assist us in providing services or who perform functions on our behalf (such as third party service providers and specialist consultants), including those located in the USA;
- to courts, tribunals and regulatory authorities;
- to anyone else to whom you authorise us to disclose it; and
- to anyone else where we are required to do so by law.
How can you access and correct your personal information?
Subject to the exceptions set out in the Australian Privacy Act, you may seek access to and correction of the personal information which we hold about you by contacting us through the Contact Us page. We will require you to verify your identity and to specify what information you require. If a fee is charged for providing access, you will be advised of the likely cost in advance.
How can you make a privacy related complaint?
If you have any questions about privacy-related issues or wish to complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles or the handling of your personal information by us, please contact our Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may ask you to lodge your complaint in writing.
If we are unable to satisfactorily resolve your concerns about our handling of your personal information, you can contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner:
GPO Box 5218
Sydney NSW 2001
Tel: 1300 363 992
The eHub website uses ‘transient cookies’. Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to your computer’s hard disk when you open the website. Cookies by themselves do not identify you but they do identify your web browser.
When you access the eHub website including the eHub programs our server makes a record of your visit and logs the following information: your browser’s internet address; the date and time of your visit to the site; the pages you’ve accessed and documents downloaded; the type of browser you are using; the number of bookmarks created; the last viewed date; and the time of your visit.
The information collected by the eHub website is used for statistical purposes and system administration tasks to maintain this service.
Because the eHub website uses ‘transient cookies’ your computer does not retain the information delivered in the cookies once you leave the eHub website. When you close your browser, the transient cookie set up by eHub website is destroyed and no information is retained which could identify you or your browser next time you log onto the eHub website.
The eHub website may present content and functionality provided by third parties. The content, and any information gathered, is not controlled by eHub and users should consult the privacy policies of the third party providers.
Updates to this Policy
This Policy will be reviewed from time to time to take account of new laws and technology, changes to our operations and practices and the changing business environment.
Last updated: 24 December 2020